Track your Go-Shop Order
Best View with Internet Explorer 5.0 or Above
Go-Ped® is a registered trademark of PMW ©2001 And Legal Documents
Goped.com Privacy Statement]
Beginning in 1985 with a prototype for a new motorized personal transport device Steve Patmont launched Patmont Motor Werks, creators of the Go-Ped ®, the original motorized scooter, in his garage. He began by building Go-Ped ® only for friends and family that just had to have one, and it blossomed from there.
Knowing the market opportunities were endless for his fun, carefree design, Steve secured a patent and began shopping his invention around to purveyors of yachts and personal aircraft as a light, portable alternative transportation device to extend owners transportation choices on land.
Today Go-Ped ® is the market leader in motorized scooter sales, and is an established brand among extreme sports enthusiasts. Go-Ped ® are also growing in popularity as an alternative transport vehicle for city dwellers with short or disconnected commutes.
Patmont Motor Werks is a 100+ employee, family owned and operated California company that has crafted a full range of personal transport devices, including motorized, electric and self-powered scooters. Go-Ped ® has also extended its brand to include Go-Gear apparel, accessories and jewelry, while maintaining its commitment to creating products inspired and designed to capture the fun, free and trend-setting spirit that is the very essence of the individualistic lifestyle.
Patmont Motor Werks is headquartered in Livermore, California and has crafting facilities in Livermore and Bunbeg, Ireland.
Extreme-Scooters offers the following Go-Ped ® Motorized Scooters:
- X-Ped® - The extreme Go-Pedding machine
- Bigfoot® - The off-road Go-Ped ®
- Go-Quad® - The four-wheeled fun cart
- Geo-Sport - Lighter, faster and easier on the environment. The Geo-Sport® is the environmentally friendly version of the original Sport.
- Super Bigfoot® - Designed for extreme competition and off-road dirt jumps, the Super Bigfoot is ideal for riders who want to hit the dirt instead of the pavement.
- Super X-Ped® - Built for extreme competition, the Super X-Ped® is an upgraded version of the X-Ped®. The new motor puts out 2.5 horse-power and can be tuned to reach up to 5 horse-power.